Get to Know Me!

So I wanted to start off by telling everyone a little bit about myself and why I started this blog, before I jump into fashion content. I absolutely love all things fashion, beauty and photography. I have always loved following other blogs and I have finally created my own!I hope to add something new and fresh to the world of blogging, and am so excited to get started. So without further ado here are some fun facts about me! 
  • I am eighteen years old and will be attending Iowa State University. (2018-2022) 
  • I have four animals that I adore, two cats and two dogs 
  • My favorite things are fashion, baseball, travel, and living on a lake 
  • I have an awesome family 
  • I have A LOT of hair!!! It's all natural- length and curls.
  • Lastly my favorite genre of books to read are horror novels (especially Stephen King) 

Yay to getting started on this exciting blogging journey! 
- Brandie 

Comments

Popular Posts