A Few More Weeks of Winter














Hey everyone! Today I wanted to show an outfit wearing some of my favorite basic pieces. Even though it’s March we still have a long way to go until warm weather here in Minnesota. In fact we just got a big snowstorm right after I took these pictures! :(
 I think that this is a perfect outfit for transitioning into spring. The leather jacket and sweater keep it warm, while my favorite denim skirt and pink converse brighten it up for the new season. A really fun aspect of these shoes is that they are actually velvet, which is such a sweet touch. Ever since I got this jacket from Topshop I have been wearing it all the time. It’s so simple but adds so much to any outfit. Finally I added some cute silver tassel earrings to tie the whole look together. I’m loving tassel earrings lately and am so glad they are in again this season!


Shop the Look: 







Comments

Popular Posts