Spring Fever














I am so excited about this outfit, mostly because it has me in the spring mood. I recently picked up these patchwork girlfriend jeans from Gap and I am seriously obsessed! They are so much fun for spring and summer. I got my normal size of a 24 in them but they definitely run a tad big in the waist. I really love the length on them, since I’m only 5’2” jeans can sometimes hit at awkward lengths but these are great. Another thing I am loving this season is scarves, the one I’m wearing is super affordable and a fun paisley print. I know I will be wearing it all the time. (And I hope you will too!) This outfit would also look super cute with sandals, that’s what I would be wearing if it wasn’t snowy! Lastly the top I am wearing is one of my favorites just know if you are taller it would be super cropped. I hope this helps get you into the spring mood too!



Shop the Look:




Comments

Popular Posts